In order to accommodate swimmers, staff and parents or guardians safely, we have made some operational changes, and we ask ALL members and parents/guardians to abide by the new regulations.
- Face coverings must be worn by adults when coming into the Centre or walking around poolside and changing rooms.
- Swimmers should arrive “beach ready”. This will avoid having to use the changing rooms before the lesson
- There will be a designated queue for swimmers arriving for lessons. Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your lesson is due to start
- Only one parent/guardian may attend. No other spectators are permitted, including siblings
- Buggies and baby carriers will not be allowed into the facility.
- Parents/guardians may view the lesson and wait for their child on the poolside at the place where their child’s lesson is taking place.
- No outdoor footwear is permitted on poolside. There is a designated area to remove your footwear before walking onto poolside.
- There will be reduced capacity in most classes.
- A one way system will operate on poolside. This must be adhered to at all times.
- Swim teachers will teach from the poolside and will maintain the appropriate social distance from adults and children at all times.
- Changing rooms will be available at the end of the session, however the showers will not be in use.
- There will be a gap between lessons to allow for cleaning of the equipment and touch points.
- For Laura Trott Leisure Centre – please check your car park permit is still valid. No refunds for parking can be given due to the cashless protocol in operation.
We will continue to review these arrangements in line with Government guidance.