Sex Establishments

All sex establishments, such as shops and entertainment venues, require a licence from the Council.

The licence application process generally includes the giving of public notice of the application and the consideration of any objections in accordance with the provisions of the regulatory legislation.

 All licences are required to be renewed annually. For further information, please contact the Council's Licensing section.